Santa Clara County is in an extreme drought. About half of the water in our county is used by multi-family properties and institutional, commercial, and industrial organizations. We’re all in this together, and we are counting on our business community to help do their part, to ensure we have enough water for all.
Valley Water offers rebates and programs to help you transform your landscape and install water-efficient technologies. Save water and money while demonstrating that your business is a water conservation leader.
If you are ready to make a difference, we are here to help. Visit www.watersavings.org to learn about:
• Water Efficient Technology Rebate Program: Receive up to $100,000 for installing equipment that results in measurable water savings. Projects can include cooling tower efficiency upgrades, onsite water reuse, process water efficiency improvements, and more.
• Landscape Rebate Program: Businesses, schools, and multi-family residential sites can receive up to $50,000 for replacing high-water-use landscapes, upgrading inefficient irrigation equipment, and installing equipment that captures rainwater.
• Free water-saving equipment and materials: Valley Water has free equipment and materials to help you save water. Choose from high-efficiency faucet aerators, restaurant table tents that read “drinking water by request,” hotel “towel reuse” cards, and pre-rinse sprayers to save water while doing dishes.
• Fixture Replacement Program: This new direct installation program helps your business or facility retrofit plumbing fixtures free of charge.
• Submeter Rebate Program: Receive a $150 rebate for each submeter installed at multi-family complexes, such as mobile home parks or apartment and condominium complexes.
There is no way of knowing when this drought will end. The last drought lasted five years, so we must anticipate this one will extend into 2022. Let’s act now and work together to conserve water and keep our economy thriving for the future!